Privacy and Cookies Policy
What information is collected and for what purposes it is used?
Hollistic Ltd can collect data both within its company as a data controller and as a data processor, acting on the basis of a contract within the framework of other marketing activities of the company..
Data that is collected and processed within the activities of Hollistic Ltd:
We collect information from visitors who fill out a contact form to contact us on our website. Personal information is collected solely so that we can contact you and answer any questions you may have. Data is not transferred to third parties.
Information we ask you to fill in: given name, surname, company, telephone, e-mail and question of interest. If you have left us your contact information – including personal data – we may use this information to contact you by post, e-mail or telephone (or other means specified in the course of communication). Contacting you could be related to marketing goals.
What is the basis for processing the Customer’s personal data?
Customer’s consent: The customer, as a personal data subject, gives his or her consent to the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes. The customer’s consent is based on free will and independent decision, which can be given at any time, thus allowing the Company to process personal data for specified purposes. The Customer has the right to withdraw his/her prior consent at any time using the specified communication channels with the Company. The changes will take effect within three business days. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
Conclusion and execution of the agreement: in order for the Company to conclude and execute the agreement with the Customer, providing quality services and servicing the Customer, it must collect and process certain personal data that is collected before concluding the agreement with the Company or over the course of an already concluded agreement.
Legitimate interests of the Company: in accordance with the interests of the Company, which are based on the provision of quality services and timely support to the Customer, the Company has the right to process the Customer’s personal data to the extent justifiably necessary.
What is the processing time of the Customer’s personal data?
The Company will process the Customer’s personal data as long as at least one of the following circumstances exists:
- the Agreement between the Customer and the Company is valid,
- the term of storage of personal data is determined or follows from the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union,
- to the extent necessary for the implementation and protection of the Company’s legitimate interests,
- until the Customer’s consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn.
The following cookies are used on our website:
- Technical cookies: We strive to offer our users a developed and user-friendly website that automatically adapts to users’ needs and desires. To achieve this goal, we use technical cookies to show you our website and make it work properly. Respectively, these cookies are definitely necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your choices and to help you use our website as productively as possible, for example by remembering the service you choose. These functional cookies are not always necessary for the proper functioning of our website, but they are additionally useful for you as a user, as they improve your user experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our users use the website, to find out what works and what does not, to optimize and improve the website and to ensure that the product we offer to users remains interesting and relevant. We record data such as the websites you view, the type of platform you use, information about the date/time, the number of clicks on that page, mouse movements, scrolling movements, and the search keywords you use. Analytical cookies only identify your device, but do not reveal your identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed by third parties on our site in accordance with our instructions and only for the aforementioned purposes, such as Google Analytics, Facebook.
- Advertising cookies: We use both our own and third-party cookies to show you personalized ads on our and other websites. These are called submitted websites and are based on your browsing activities on our website, such as the services you are looking for. Typically, these cookies, with our permission, are placed by third parties, such as Google AdWords and Facebook, in accordance with the aforementioned purposes.
How to approve, disable or delete cookies?
When you visit our website, you are presented with a window with a message about the use of website cookies. By continuing to use the site, you confirm that you have read the information about cookies and the purposes for which they are used.
To disable cookies, activate your browser settings which allow you to cancel all or some of your cookie settings. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including technical cookies), you may not be able to access all sections of the site.
Last changes: 27th October 2020
Hollistic Ltd. – 3a Papardes Street, Saldus LV-3801, Latvia
You can contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the phone number (+371) 29234092.